In The Shop:
- Poughkeepsie, NY - First Congregational United Church of Christ - New Windchest for 1902 Midmer/1974 Austin 16' - 8' Basson unit.
- Poughkeepsie, NY - St. Paul's Episcopal Church - Complete console rebuilding and new solid state relay system for 1934 Wicks Organ. Other work includes raising pitch to A=440 and evening out the voicing of the pipework.
Selected Past Projects:
- Poughkeepsie, NY - First Evangelical Lutheran Church - Replace Manual Motors for Swell and Choir of 3-manual Austin
- Schenectady, NY - Faith United Methodist Church - Re-leathering/Rebuilding of Swell and Choir Tremolos
- Coxsackie, NY - St. Mary's Church - Rebuild of console with multi-level combination action and transposer. New relay and switching system.
- Salem NY - Holy Cross Church - New felt and new nuts - Woodberry tracker pedalboard.
- Hudson, NY - Holy Trinity Parish, Church Of St. Mary - Installation of New 3-Manual drawknob console
- Castleton, VT - Federated Church of Castleton - Addition of New Sesquialtera II Stop
- Schoharie, NY - Schoharie United Presbyterian Church - Rebuild of 2-Manual console with new relay system / multi-memory combination action with features such as Auto Pedal and built-in Record/Playback.
- Hudson, NY - First Presbyterian Church - Re-leathering of wood pipe stoppers in the organ
- Kingston, NY - Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church - Restoration/repair work on 2 manual Johnson organ that was previously electrified in the 1940's. Work includes re-leathering of the manual pulldowns, repairs to the Pedal pulldowns and restoration work on the pipework.
- Hudson, NY - Holy Trinity Parish, Church Of St. Mary - Installation of new all-electric expression motors.
- Schenectady, NY - Faith United Methodist Church - Rebuilding 3-Manual console with new 128-memory combination action and new drawknobs / tilting tabs. Console also will include 3 new manual keyboards. The pedalboard with be reconditioned with new maple naturals and solid walnut sharps and fitted with new contacts. The organ will be run with a new solid state relay and 2 new power supplies. Also a number of pipe ranks will be repaired and the Pedal 16' reed will be restored. New expression motors were also installed.
- Poughkeepsie, NY - Christ Episcopal Church - Rebuilding 3-Manual Gress Miles console with new switching system and combination action. Console will now be on moveable platform. Console now includes 100-level combination action, Great-Postiv Transfer, MIDI, under and above music rack lighting, Rebuilt pedalboard with new maple naturals and solid rosewood sharps, plus a number of other new features.
- Delmar, NY - First United Methodist Church - Rebuilding of 2 manual console with new tilting tab stop controls, new 128-level combination action, new pistons, new keyboards and refurbished pedalboard with new maple naturals and walnut sharps. Plus new organ DC power supply.
- Albany, NY - Trinity United Methodist Church - Repairs and releathering of water damaged Swell stop actions in Chancel organ. Also re-leathering of Chapel organ Bourdon stop.
- Greenville, NY - Christ Episcopal Church - Replacement of organ blower with new blower and enclosure.
- Garnerville, NY - Trinity Episcopal - Reworking of 2-manual organ. Tonal changes include a Great 2' Fifteenth and a Swell 4' Waldflute. Pipework revoiced to strengthen congregational support. New pedal chests. Console improvements include a new stop rail and a new combination action with 12-level memory plus a new music rack and pedal light. New solid state relay.
- Poughkeepsie, NY - First Evangelical Lutheran Church - 3 Manual Austin - New offset Swell windchest for the addition of 3 ranks of pipes.
- Argyle, NY - United Presbyterian Church - 2 Manual A.B. Felegemaker - restoring of Pedal clavier, re-nutting pedal Bourdon and coupler trackers.
- Kingston, NY - Clinton Ave. Methodist Church - Repairs to water-damaged Great offset windchests.
- Cobleskill, NY - United Methodist Church - Phase 1 of recommended repairs including repairs to combination action, expression pedals, installation of ladder and platform for better tuning access.
- Latham, NY - Blessed Virgin Mary of Czestochowa - Phase 1 of recommended repairs. New all-electric Swell shade operator. All Swell pipes removed to shop for restoration and to restore voicing.
- Schenectady, NY - Calvary Orthodox Presbyterian Church - Renovation of 2 manual Moller organ. Phase 1 - new Swell windchest and rebuild Pedal Bourdon chest.
- Coxsackie, NY - Christ Episcopal Church - Designing and building of front protective screen for modified Moller Artiste.
- Poughkeepsie, NY - First Evangelical Lutheran Church - Ongoing renovation and voicing work on 3-manual Austin Organ
- Gloversville, NY - First Presbyterian Church - Complete cleaning of pipes and pipe chambers of 3 manual Austin.
- Catskill, NY - St. Luke's Church (Episcopal) - Complete releathering of reservoirs
- Hudson, NY - Christ Church (Episcopal) - Rebuild of console with new tilting tablet stop rail, combination action and MIDI record-playback system
- Hudson, NY - Holy Trinity Parish, Church Of St. Mary - Complete rewiring of organ and new solid state organ relay system with transposer.
- Schenectady, NY - Union Presbyterian - New drawknobs and tilt-tabs on 3-manual Wicks console.
- North Chatham, NY - Methodist Church - Releathering of double-rise reservoir for 1889 1 manual Hook & Hastings. North Chatham Photos
- Schenectady, NY - Tabernacle Baptist Church - Complete re-leathering of electro-pneumatic pull-down chests and other restoration / rebuild work on 3-manual Laws.